Relax at Our Accommodations in Sandwich Village
The Isaiah Jones Homestead Bed & Breakfast is a lovely Victorian home built in 1848, featuring seven guest rooms, suites, and common areas all furnished with beautiful antiques and reproductions; designed for luxurious comfort. Enjoy the elegance of the curved staircase and eleven-foot ceilings, the detailed woodwork and fireplaces, and the sun-filled dining room where you’ll be served a three-course gourmet breakfast every morning. Whether you choose a Victorian room in the Main House or a Luxury Suite in our Carriage House, you’re sure to feel pampered and relaxed because you’ve found your perfect home-away-from-home.
The inn is located in the center of historic Sandwich Village, Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Sandwich Village is the ideal location for exploring the Cape, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, and historic Plymouth. We’re also just one hour away from Boston, Providence, and Newport. Here in the village you may walk to restaurants, shops, museums, and the coastline. Stroll across the Sandwich Boardwalk, and discover the charms of the salt marsh and Town Neck Beach.
Why a Bed-and-Breakfast is a Better Experience
Ever wonder what makes a real bed-and-breakfast inn a better choice for your Cape Cod vacation? We’d like to share with you what we’ve learned about that:
- You’ll have a private queen or king room with its own bathroom, complete with hair dryer, robes and such bath essentials as shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion and even lip balm. Most of our rooms have oversized whirlpool tubs, too.
- You’ll enjoy a three-course gourmet breakfast every morning including homemade scones or muffins, fresh fruit and a variety of hot entrees such as buttermilk pancakes or seasonal frittatas or omelets. Sometimes the chef will surprise you with a new creation.
- You’ll be greeted like family and treated like royalty. We’ll gladly take care of all the mundane tasks for you: arranging tickets for ferries to the islands, booking whale watching cruises, making dinner reservations just to name a few. And we’re always available to answer questions and offer advice about what to see and do.
- You’ll feel like you’re coming home when you return from your daily outings. Relax in the living room with a glass of port or sherry. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the back garden as the sun sinks lower in the sky. Catch up on the news in the privacy of your room as you freshen up to go out for dinner.
- You’ll love the peace and quiet in the evenings and the camaraderie of the dining room in the morning.
- You’ll sleep like a baby on luxurious linens and a great mattress.
- You’ll feel comfortable and safe knowing that you’re in the capable hands of an experienced and professional licensed innkeeper.
Read our reviews on TripAdvisor and other sites to discover what other guests have loved about choosing us. And then give us a call, if you like. We’re always happy to answer your questions.
Katherine Sanderson, Innkeeper
Isaiah Jones Homestead Bed & Breakfast